Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Looks and legs can be deciving.


I cracked, like an egg. I felt so good and was riding so well, never pulled, never attacked, just sat in at the front. First lap 45 min, this is awesome, do not do any work. Second lap 50 min, wow I am going to crack the top 40 overall maybe 5th in age group, do not do any work. Third lap man this is getting hard, why can't I turn my peddles, and did 20 people just pass me? Oh man I just need to finish, I will check my computer and see how much farther. 6 MILES!!. Okay pull over take a breather and some water, you can finish, but do not do any work if possible. Was that Russel Jobs who just smacked me on my ass, this is bad. There's the finish and two more lost spots. I am done. Smoked Meat.

All the people in the picture eventually caught me and passed me. Looks can be deceiving.

1 comment: