Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wausau

Another WORS race in the bag, even with all the rain it did not turn out to be very muddy. It was more of a slime on top of the rocks than anything else. The Small Block Eights hooked up real well and I managed to stay upright the whole race. The trails at Nine Mile are awesome flowing single track, gravel double track, and some fire road thrown in to keep the pace high. I was able to catch up in the single track but would get left behind when we hit the big ring stuff. Times are improving and I am getting closer to the top, hopefully I can pull off a top five finish in my age group soon. I told Ryan I wouldn't cut my hair until I did.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it isn't three years like your first hair cut. Tee Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said top 10 overall. You'd look good with a mop top, you still have hair.

    ReplyDelete