Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Mountain Biking

Yesterday was a nice ride of the Circuit of Sauk racecourse. It was a nice mix of juniors and seniors. I have ridden with Mark Meier more already this year than all of 2008. The first lap was pretty relaxed as the juniors did their first complete lap of the course, after that Ryan kept the pace pretty high. I had to try and chase him down numerous occasions, but the legs only have so many of those efforts in them. I cant believe how far Brian has come since starting riding just last year. I think his goal of beating Ryan in an Elite race will be obtainable for him. Today I got Chasity's new bike ready for her and we went to the Dells course to get in some mountain biking. After getting her shocks and seat height dialed in we went out for a couple of laps. She really liked the disc brakes, hopefully at the next race in the mud she will be able to ride her bike instead of drag it around with lots of mud stuck in the v-brakes. Next up my 20 minute test to see if this round of training has made me any faster and then the crits in Madison.

1 comment: